"We live in a world where losing your phone is more dramatic than losing your virginity"
Um ok but I don’t recall my virginity having 16 GB of memory with all my contacts, music, photos, calendars, and apps or costing over $200.
my phone is an expensive and important material object and not a useless social construct put in place to shame and commodify women
Plus I remember where I lost my virginity.
my favorite part of a song is everything quiets down and no to few instruments back up the vocals and you can hear all the harmonies and pitches and basically it’s one big eargasm. i’ve taken those parts from various songs and mashed them all together. just click play and listen.
- Bo$$ // Fifth Harmony
- Bad // The Cab
- Beware the Dogs // The Griswolds
- Chloe // Emblem3
- Daniel In The Den // Bastille
- Dreaming // Smallpools
- End Up Here // 5 Seconds of Summer
- Get Home // Bastille
- Gives You Hell // All American Rejects
- Home // Phillip Phillips
- It’s Time // Imagine Dragons
- Last Night // The Vamps
- Laughter Lines // Bastille
- Mean // Taylor Swift
- Nine In The Afternoon // Panic! At the Disco
- One Night // Matthew Koma
- Out Of My Limit // 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Things We Lost In The Fire // Bastille
- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs // Fall Out Boy
- Unpredictable // 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Whatcha Say // Jason Derulo
- Wild Heart // The Vamps
me: *accidentally clicks something*
me: *drags it across the screen so it can't open*